B.I.G. - Hood Boss (2004) (2CD) [CD] [FLAC]

Classic 2004 album by B.I.G. Available in FLAC (Lossless). Features Chopped and Screwed, Gangsta Rap, Southern Hip-Hop.

B.I.G. - Hood Boss (2004) (2CD) [CD] [FLAC]

Genre: Southern Hip-Hop, Gangsta Rap, Chopped and Screwed
Codec: Flac (*.flac)
Rip: tracks+.cue
Quality: lossless
Size: 672 Mb



Info: Dallas, TX. Very rare, independent rapper. Disc 2 is screwed & Chopped by DJ Yella Boy. Rip by itskamel.


CD1

01. Intro
02. This Is D-Town
03. Do You Really
04. Best Of Da Best
05. Freestyle
06. Get Up Get Down
07. This Aint What You Want
08. Gangsta Shit
09. I Smoke
10. This Is D-Town (Remix)
11. Haterz (Still Here)
12. Skit
13. This Aint What U Want (Remix)
14. I Aint Forgot

CD2 – Screwed & Chopped:

01. Intro
02. This Is D-Town
03. Haterz (Still Here)
04. Get Up Get Down
05. Best Of Da Best
06. This Is D-Town (Remix)
07. This Aint What You Want
08. This Aint What You Want (Remix)
09. I Smoke
10. Gangsta Shit
11. Freestlye
12. Do You Really?
13. I Aint Forgot

DOWNLOAD FULL RELEASE (FLAC) →

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.