Common - Resurrection (Deluxe Edition 2CD) (1994) 320 kbps

Common - Resurrection (Deluxe Edition 2CD)


Reissue 2010

Disc One: Original Full Length Album

1. Resurrection
2. I Used To Love H.E.R.
3. Watermelon
4. Book Of Life
5. In My Own World (Check The Method) Featuring - No I.D.
6. Another Wasted Nite With...
7. Nuthin' To Do
8. Communism
9. Wmoe
10. Thisisme
11. Orange Pineapple Juice
12. Chapter 13 (Rich Man Vs. Poor Man)
13. Maintaining
14. Sum Shit I Wrote
15. Pop's Rap Featuring - Lonnie Lynn

Disc 2 (The 12" Singles)

1. Resurrection (Large Professor Remix)
2. Resurrection (Extra P. Remix)
3. Resurrection '95
4. Resurrection (Large Professor Remix Instrumental)
5. Resurrection (Extra P. Remix Instrumental)
6. Communism (A Capella)
7. Communism (Instrumental)
8. I Used To Love H.E.R. (A Capella)
9. I Used To Love H.E.R. (Instrumental)

password: shamanicus
http://uploaded.net/file/1dnj30rc

No comments:

Post a Comment